Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am having the same problem. I run the dishwasher or

Customer Question

I am having the same problem. I run the dishwasher for 6 or 7 cycles and it runs fine. Then the 8th time, the light starts flashing and it keeps running. We let it go for a week or so, and it's fine. Then the same thing all over again. Super frustrating. Any advice? I don't think it is leaking.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have no leakage, the erratic operation would suggest an electronic control failure. When it stays running, is it just the drain pump that stays running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm assuming that it is. The dishes are dry and there is no water I'm the bottom of the appliance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anything???????????
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I took Sunday off. I would replace the control. The parts for your model are available below, you will need the rest of the model to get the correct part.
http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/c13-x6477383066363030/Dw80f600-Circuit-Board-Timer-Parts?rcaid=1000054