Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My washing machine so stopping maybe after running a little

Customer Question

my washing machine so stopping maybe after running a little water, maybe in the middle of the spin cycle. but if you stand there about 5 minutes you can restart it and it may finsh or u leave it over night and start again the next morning
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like a bad board or bad connection
Are you able to remove the lid and check?
ALso, do you have the model number? Is this a front loader?
Thanks
Rob