John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosch 300 series washer and am getting E:13 message...I pulled front cover off an

Customer Question

I have a Bosch 300 series washer and am getting E:13 message...I pulled front cover off and unscrewed the drain cap which was full of water. I put he cap back on screwed the panel back on and started a quick fill cycle. About 10 mins into quick fill cycle the machine stopped and I received another E:13. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you coming to us tonight
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
The e13 error onbosch washing machine is for no drain
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Do you hear the drain it or trying to drain? If so and no drain, please remove the drain hose from whatever standpipe you have it connected to and see if that helps. If not then you may either have a clogged drain filter or drain pump or hose. And lastly a failing drain motor.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
I would first check the drain filter that is usually located just on the bottom right front corner of the front panel. There should a small square access panel. Some are circular. Remove that panel and remove the drain filter cover. And please, if there's was water in the machine still drain as much out as you can through the small hose there at filter. After you have gotten much of the water out remove the twist filter cap and access the interior drain filter.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
If the drain filter is clogged please clean it out and put it back. Then try another drain cycle. If it works that's all you needed. If not then check the hose it self and or change the drain motor.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Most parts can be found on line or by calling Bosch directly. Either way just get the drain motor pump or have someone over to do it for you. If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please ember to rate me positively by selecting ok or better service rating. And if you have more questions please feel free to get back to me here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge. Thanks.