MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Maytag Neptune front load washer MAH5500BWW. The time

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Neptune front load washer MAH5500BWW. The time is only showing 7 minutes for the cycle when I go to do a load. It should show 49 minutes. What can I do to fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
It needs a new control board which is what the touch screen is part of. They run about $175 or more depending on the serial#. The part just screws into place and any local parts supplier can get you one- just give model and first 2 digits of the serial# ***** get the right one. If you can get the washer to work fine and do what you need on other cycles then I would do that as this washer is getting old and just because you replace one part does not give new life to any others on it.