Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My washer will not agitate or spin

Customer Question

my washer will not agitate or spin
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Does the washer still fill and drain even though it won't agitate or spin? If so, then is the washer 100% silent when it should be agitating or spinning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyway I can get another tech who is online?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, you didn't reply back for an hour and a half after I responded so I had already logged off by then. But it sounds like you just have a broken motor coupler since it still fills and drains. Below is a link to the motor coupler you'd want to order and replace and there is a video at the bottom of the link that shows you how to replace the part. CLICK HERE for motor coupler
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?