Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have 2 15" under counter ice machines. I have been through

Customer Question

I have 2 15" under counter ice machines. I have been through several over the last 10 years. I know how to restring the cutting grid but thats about it. I want to know how to trouble shoot and repair these expensive little machines that don't have much to them
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
There is not much to figuring out what is wrong with these when they do not work. Your question is very general and not specific to any particular failure so the best way to answer what you want to know is by talking- not typing. I am making you an offer for that and if you accept you will get my number. I will be available tomorrow after 12 as I am calling it a night shortly.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
I am a different tech and can supply you with a great link that provides detailed troubleshooting instructions for these units. Just let me know if you are interested in that.