Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kitchen Aid dishwasher model KUD102FRSS1. The blue

Customer Question

I have a Kitchen Aid dishwasher model KUD102FRSS1. The blue light next to clean keeps flashing and does not turn off once the door is open and closed. The washer won't run any cycles. They light up and then I press start and it flashes a couple of times and then the blue light next to clean begins to flash again and the cycle never runs. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.Ok you need to try and reset the control board. Press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.If the control board doesn't reset, then it will just need to be ordered and replaced because it's just shorted for one reason or another. If the error does go away and comes back the next time you run a cycle then there may be a reason for it related to the water not heating, but for now just try to reset the board and you should be good to go again.Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?