Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My Electrolux microwave (model #EI30BM55HSB) buttons do not

Customer Question

My Electrolux microwave (model #EI30BM55HSB) buttons do not work but when I unplug it for a long period of time such as 24 hours and plug it back in it works for a short period of time but after a while the keypad doesn't work again!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm still having the problem
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am afraid to say that this sounds like you have a bad keypad board
The part is shown here
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b10p6/Electrolux-Microwave-Main-Control-Board/5304481365/1865497?modelNumber=EI30BM55HSB&ss=a6b10c13d706652&mr=1
Whilst the part currently shown here is out of stock, I would strongly suggest getting it from here if you want to spend the money on the repair. The reason being that they have a no quibble 365 day returns policy. No other company will offer this
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob