Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a charm glo indoor gas grill it is built into kit

Customer Question

I have a charm glo indoor gas grill it is built into kit counter it has agas piolet that is on all the time iwould like to change thr igniter to an electric igniter is it possible
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Unfortunately I dont offer that service so I will opt out
Thanks
Rob
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The pilot system is integrated with the valve and other gas components. Updating to an electric type ignition would not be possible.