Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My maytag dishwasher' cancel/drain light is stuck on. And dishwasher doesn't wo

Customer Question

My maytag dishwasher' cancel/drain light is stuck on. And dishwasher doesn't work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Is the cancel/drain light flashing or is it solid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Solid
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hmm ok it sounds like your touch control panel has failed. Try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if it resets. If it doesn't then try to reset it using the control reset command. Turn the dishwasher off. Choose any 3 buttons on the control panel. Press them in the following sequence, 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between each button push. Now press cancel and that will reset the controls if it can be reset. If none of that works, then below is a link to the touch control panel you'd need to order and replace to resolve the issue. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?