Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Washer is slow to fill and then doesn't wash, just dumps the

Customer Question

Washer is slow to fill and then doesn't wash, just dumps the water. Occasionally, it will actually go through the entire cycle, but more often does not. Is there something I can try?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Make sure your water pressure is good going to the washer. If so, you'll need to order and replace the electronic water valve on the back of your washer because it's restricting the water flow. If it takes longer than 6 minutes to fill the tub, the washer will default into drain mode and drain all the water as well as cancel the cycle because it's not sure if the sensor is correct and it doesn't want to flood your house. Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for valve We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?