Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need a manual washer model # ***** front loader.

Customer Question

I need a manual for GE washer model # ***** front loader. The lock button is on and I am unalbl to release it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You should just need to press and hold the Delay Start button or the Signal button for 5 seconds to remove the control lock. If that doesn't work, unplug the washer and try again after 60 seconds. If it still won't work, you need to replace the front interface control board because it has failed. The part number is ***** We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?