Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
6636336

Our LED light is not turning on when we open our fridge door.

Customer Question

Our LED light is not turning on when we open our fridge door. We ordered a new part #WR55X11007 and installed it but the light is still not turning on. Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tom Goellner replied 1 year ago.
There are two transformers , one for the freezer LED's and one for the fresh food LED's. They are located in a tray in front under the fridge . Remove this tray ( hex head screws ) and try resetting the circuit breaker - there is one breaker for each transformer. Let me know if that fixed it . If not we can go the phone call route.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is your number?
(###) ###-#### ***** but I'm going to be away from the computer most of the afternoon and I need it to look at the service manual if you have questions