Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kitchen Aid refrigerator KSRA22FKSS00, water dispenser inop,

Customer Question

Kitchen Aid refrigerator KSRA22FKSS00, water dispenser inop, ice maker won't fill, I have replaced valves and filter, has water pressure from house and door switch is closed. also, can hear valves clicking when dispenser is pushed. acts like no water supply is connected, but water pressure has been verified
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain the pressure is good from the house and the valve is new, the filter housing is probably at fault. There is a valve in the housing that allows the water to flow with no filter. That valve is probably broken. The housing is available below.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b121p4/Kitchenaid-Refrigerator-Water-Filter-Housing/2186443/451472?modelNumber=KSRA22FKSS00&ss=a4b121d581721&mr=1?rcaid=1000054