Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My Whirlpool Quiet Partner III dishwasher seems stuck. The

Customer Question

My Whirlpool Quiet Partner III dishwasher seems stuck. The "normal" light is on and the "Glass Express" light is blinking green. No switching off & on or set of code pressings on the front panel will reset it. What is wrong and what needs doing?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the touch pad is shorted. This happens when the touch pad senses a stuck or shorted key. Try unplugging it for at least 5 minutes. If that does not reset it, the touch pad would need to be replaced unfortunately. If you're handy, you can make the repair yourself. It's actually very straight forward. The touch pad has all plug and play connections on it. You can get the part from any local appliance parts house or from sears parts. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you