Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Whirlpool gas range ,model sf385pee all ingiters are out what part controls them

Customer Question

whirlpool gas range ,model sf385pee all ingiters are out what part controls them
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If none of the cooktop burners are sparking, that would be an issue with the spark module. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace. The part should be mounted inside the control panel so pull the oven out, unplug the unit, and remove the screws going into the back sheet metal access panel on the back of the control panel. CLICK HERE for spark module We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK understood but this question won't close out and you need to rate my service to conclude this conversation or emails and follow-ups will continue to be sent since you haven't completed the service.