John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The Water Dispenser is Not Working on KSRS27QFAL00 Kitchenair

Customer Question

The Water Dispenser is Not Working on KSRS27QFAL00 Kitchenair Superba 1997 Side by Side: 1. Water is getting to ice machine 2. I switched out the micro switches and that did not do it. 3. The arms on the levers are engaging the micro switch swiches (little white buttons). 4. I opened the bottom panel and disconnect the line hose joint and blew into the tube to the panel and air flowed (not frozen) 5. I blew into the hose to the water source and no air went through but I do not know if that is normal. Since the water source feeds the ice machine and it is working (getting water) what else could it be?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another thing I did is locate the cold water tank that is behind the crispers. It is empty. There are two tubes entering it on each side, both tubes go under the refer. I assume one goes to the dispenser and the other to the water input. If the ice machine works and is getting water. What is in between the tube from the tank to the water input that could be broken that is not impacting the ice machine?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob