Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

One side freezer door handle fell off

Customer Question

one side freezer door handle fell off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
To re-install the handle, you'll need to grab the handle and yank it straight to the left with a jerk very hard and then it should unclip and pull off. Sometimes delivery people will remove the handle when installing this in your house and put the handle upside down so if that's the case then you'd need to yank the handle to the right instead of the left. Just remember that in case you run into problems trying to yank it to the left. Either way, once the handle has been removed, tighten the screws going into the handle bracket on the front of the freezer door and then you can slide the handle back into place until it clicks and locks into place.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?