Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Not making ice. Ice Off light is on. Don't know how to turn

Customer Question

Not making ice. Ice Off light is on. Don't know how to turn it off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you press and hold the "Cubed Ice" button for 5 seconds, that should turn the icemaker back on since the "ice off" light is illuminated.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While waiting for your response, which took too long, I solved my problem by myself. I am now very angry to discover that you have charged my credit card both the the $5 original fee and $23 as though you had solved my problem, which you didn't! I expect you to remove the $23 charge immediately and I am calling my credit card company to have this charge refused. I will not be using Just Answer again. Disgraceful!
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what to say, I sent a response within 2 minutes of you asking the question if you look at the time stamp.