Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOSCH AXXIS WASHER IT FILLS WITH WATER

Customer Question

I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD BOSCH AXXIS WASHER IT FILLS WITH WATER AND DOES NOTHING AFTER THAT, IT JUST HAPPENED, UNTIL THEN IT WORKED GREAT, THE SCREEN THAT TELLS YOU WHAT IT DOES DOESN'T WORK (IT HASN'T WORKED FOR 6 OR 7 YEARS)CAN THE SCREEN BE FIXED AND CAN THE RUBBER AROUND THE DOOR BE REPLACED PLUS THE MACHINE FIXED OR SHOULD I JUST BUY A NEW ONE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
Being that old I would purchase a new unit but that is up to you. It could be fixed if you want to spend the money to do so. You would need the display board to fix the problem with the display not working. The door seal could also be purchased and replaced as long as the parts are available. The other part not working after filling could be a few things with the door switch being the one I would choose first. Let me know what you want to do.