Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Jon. I'm getting an oE error code on my Samsung dishwasher

Customer Question

Hi Jon. I'm getting an oE error code on my Samsung dishwasher and I've cleaned out the water level reservoir but it didn't fix the problem. Any other suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what is the model number so I can better assist you? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DMT800RHS/XAA
I have cleaned out the water level reservoir and I have just taken off the motor cover and impeller to make sure there wasn't any debris. I cleaned out some icky stuff, put it all back together and it still is giving me the code.
Make sure the black hose on the bottom of the case is clean. If it is, replace part number DD94-01005A to fix this issue. The sensor is shorted. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That didn't work either. I had to call a technician and set up an appointment for a repair call.
You replaced the case brake?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The thing that I thought was the water level reservoir was, actually, the case brake. Initially, I just cleaned it and then, on your suggestion, found a parts place that had one here in Greenville. I installed it and it still doesn't work.
You have a tech coming out right?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. We had to reschedule because he did not make it out yesterday.