Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Justin I have a Quiet partner 1 that is running short and I

Customer Question

Justin I have a Quiet partner 1 that is running short and I have looked at everything but the only error code it 6-1
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please use email address***@******.*** I put in the wrong domain when asking the question
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Error 6-1 is a fill issue meaning the dishwasher doesn't think it's filling up with water like it should. Make sure you have good water pressure to the dishwasher from your house to start out. If that checks good then listen to the dishwasher as it's filling. If it fills continuously and then shuts off with the error, replace the electronic water valve because the valve is restricting the water flow. If the dishwasher doesn't fill or it fills and alternates between drain and fill, your main control board inside the door of the dishwasher has failed and will need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?