Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Whirlpool Gold double wall oven. Over the

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Whirlpool Gold double wall oven. Over the last week or so the clock goes black and, although the buttons beep when I press them, the oven will not heat. If I turn on one of the ovens the start button just beeps 3 times... all the while the "screen" is black, no degrees, etc. Then randomly the clock will appear and the oven will work. Any thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The only thing that can cause the clock to go blank but allow the touchpad to still have power; so that it beeps when you press it would be the display board itself that is failing. You would need to order and replace the entire display board to fix the issue I'm sorry to say.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?