Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Type of liquid to fill rim of top loading drum and the amount of liters.

Customer Question

type of liquid to fill for the rim of top loading drum and the amount of liters.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Machine is a Lg. Liquid was a blu colour one
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That liquid is designed to act as a counter balance and is not refillable. The part that contains that liquid will need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****.
Thank you for your reply. But my need is to keep the current part by re filling it with a similar or another liquid with aspects closer to the original liquid. May be water or detergent. Replacing the part is not the answer because I want to refill and keep the same part with less cost.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Well, water will work, just prevent freezing. You can add a little glycerin to help with that, if you wish. The liquid just moves to offset unbalanced loads.