Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My quiet partner 2 was working last night now nothing just

Customer Question

My quiet partner 2 was working last night now nothing just blinking green light above normal on cycles when I push start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The normal light blinking means that your touch control panel has failed. Unfortunately the only way to fix this issue is to replace the control panel. Try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the control panel so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?