Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Model #MEDZ600TW2 will light up when I hit power, but when

Customer Question

Model #MEDZ600TW2 will light up when I hit power, but when I hit start, all lights go out. Can't start it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So unfortunately there are only 2 parts that would cause this problem, the main control board or the motor control board below the tub. That being said, the model number you gave was for the dryer and I know this issue only happens to the washer so you may want to re-look up the model number for your washer which will be located on a sticker just inside the door way to order the correct part. There is no way to test which part has failed for certain but the main CCU would be the part I'd replace first located in the front right corner attached to the right side wall. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?