Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag 7601p473

Customer Question

maytag 7601p473
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The number you posted as the model number is ***** part number of the sticker you read it from. The model will be on a tag behind the lower drawer or maybe on a swivel tag on the back of the range, dead center of the control panel access cover. I can get you precise information with that model. Usually, the rear access panel comes off to access the control for replacement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Kelly,
Sorry for the late reply but my internet was down for 2 days due to an problem with my provider in Suriname.
Yes, the number I supplied was a partnumber of the Maytag display controller board.
My range was repainted some time ago and the modeltag was covered with paint. I tried to peel the paint of but the tag was damaged and unreadable. My range is a Magic Chef model with the display at the backpanel.
After I applied for the wiring diagram I found another Magic Chef Range at a friend that resembles the one I have, only with the display in front of the range. The model was CGS3760ADW.
With this known I found a wiring diagram for this model. I still have to check if I can use this information.
Hopefully I have the right diagram, which means I will not be needing your help anymore.
Thanks for your time. If needed I will contact you again.
Regards
Allan Jaeger
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, thank you.