Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dishwasher was working, now its not. I took the panel off

Customer Question

My dishwasher was working, now its not. I took the panel off the control board, ive made sure electrical connections are sound in the power box underneath. When I throw the breaker to the dishwasher i can hear power coming to the board bc it sounds like a processor trying to start, but it never starts, it just keeps tweeting repeatedly ever 2 seconds, what would u recommend i do?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have power to the control board and it is dead, that control will likely need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?