Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Miele dw is leaking and seems stuck in the beginning of

Customer Question

My Miele dw is leaking and seems stuck in the beginning of a cycle. I can't remember how to interrupt it to reset
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is leaking, the drain pump will continually run with no other action. You will need to dry the water and address the leak to restore operation. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Miele G 841
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. The water will need to be dried from the base of the machine to restore the cycle operation. Then, of course, the water leak will need to be addressed. I can send you the service manual for that machine, if you wish.