Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE side by side refrigerator that the refirgorater

Customer Question

I have a GE side by side refrigerator that the refirgorater side is not cooling and it show and alarm for door open but its closed model number PSHS9PGZBCSS
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You have an air flow issue, likely because of the door switch circuit. If the control thinks the door is open, it will stop the fan in the freezer. You will need to look at the door switch and the wiring back to the control. It could also be that the control is faulty. Unplug for an hour. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?