Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Model #HDS255U 167042 stove/convection oven and

Customer Question

We have a Model #HDS255U 167042 stove/convection oven and it's reading Error 12 1. What do I do to fix this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This error 121 means that your touch control panel has an internal short. Try to unplug the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel to fix the issue. The part number for the touchpad is 00143746. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?