John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am installing a Bally Walk-in Cooler. I am confused about

Customer Question

I am installing a Bally Walk-in Cooler. I am confused about how to wire the evaporator. It has four leads: red, black, green, and white--but it is a 110 VAC device. The compressor is a 220 VAC device and is wired separately.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Attach a clear well focused photo of the wiring diagram using the paper clip icon here.Meantime I will attach an 'additional services' offer so that we can talk on the phone, When you accept put your phone number in the *private information section below. and include your email address so that we communicate that way as well, I can send you wiring diagrams that way as well.