Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The touch screen on my kitchen aid refrigerator is blank. the

Customer Question

the touch screen on my kitchen aid refrigerator is blank. the light is out on the inside, the water and ice wont work.
How do I reset
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what would cause your conditions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kf1527cx71ss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing more to add
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So the unit may just be in sabbath mode, if not then your main control board has failed on the back of the refrigerator behind the access panel so below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control board To try to get out of sabbath mode, just unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and plug it back in. If the interior lights and display don't start to function again, you need to order and replace that main control board I'm sorry to say.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?