Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a commercial ice machine, I was turned off due to a

Customer Question

I have a commercial ice machine, I was turned off due to a recent flood. No water got to the ice machine. When I plugged it back in the compressor comes on and will start to freeze the condenser but not water will fill the water tray. Is there a water shut off valve that may have clogged from setting off for two weeks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue lies with the water fill valve. There may be a filter in line, depending on how it is plumbed in, too. Is the water inlet valve getting power, humming or buzzing? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?