Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My dishwasher starts a cycle, then I notice that it has stopped

Customer Question

My dishwasher starts a cycle, then I notice that it has stopped and there is time left on the display, and the numbers are flashing but the dishwasher has stopped.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like your control board has failed. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then you need to order and replace the main power control board located under the tub on the right side. That means to replace the control board, you'll need to pull the dishwasher out and remove the control board from the right side. Below is a link to the control board. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?