John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a samsung dw80f600, I'm trying to fix the over water

Customer Question

Hi, I have a samsung dw80f600, I'm trying to fix the over water level error. I replaced the Assembly case break, but it is still not working.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, what is the part number that you replaced? Was the part new?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced it with this one:http://www.appliancepartspros.com/samsung-a-s-assy-dd82-01111a-ap5789093.htmlThe part is brand new. I also ran drain a few times. I tried filling the tub with water and that didn't make a difference either. It fills for a minute or two and then drains (but not completely)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get another expert that is online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.