The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

Jayco Greyhawk 2014 DS Refrigerator stopped cooling even though

Customer Question

Jayco Greyhawk 2014 DS Refrigerator stopped cooling even though it was plugged in at our home. Other appliances were working fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
your unit has built in diagnostics that you can run to determine what has happened.
First check the fuses inside the control board housing at the back of the unit.
It is to the lower left of the unit in the back. About 4" square (sort of) and is held on by 1/4" hex head screws. There is a regular glass tube type fuse and a double spade type fuse. Make sure both are good.
If they are good I think it would be easiest if I provided you with a service manual to work from. There are just too many pages to copy and post. Check the fuses and I will have the manual ready to go if you need it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We removed the cover on the back of the RV and no box that you described was easily visible. No circuits inside the RV were off. We are trying to get it to work on propane. If not we will contact the dealer we purchased the RV from and let them deal with it. Thank you for your answer.
This is what it looks like.
http://i60.tinypic.com/xfz3nb.jpg