Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

My "New to me" Maytag Neptune front load washer seems to start and stop....not s

Customer Question

My "New to me" Maytag Neptune front load washer seems to start and stop....not sure if thats how it's supposed to work or not, will wash for 8 seconds, pause and then continue, cycle never re sets but does this throughout. Spins fine and continues as you would expect
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** iam happy to help you with your question today..yes it will start and stop to recheck the lock circuit ,make sure it is locked then restart ,many of the new washers do that ,its part of the electronics ,they wont just go thru smoothly ,it can pause for minutes at times..if it is going all the way thru and spinning fine at the end ,its nothing to worry about ,if it had a issue it would shut down mid cycle