Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Larry I have a frigidaire dishwasher and it will not

Customer Question

Hello Larry I have a frigidaire dishwasher and it will not run. We select normal wash and the dry or lock button is on. We hold it down and it turns off but all the light go off and we can't start it. We start the process again and the same thing happens. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like your control board is just acting up and the logic inside the board is corrupt. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't fix the issue, order and replace the control board. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?