Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to replace lower filter in a Maytag DWV9200AAX diswash

Customer Question

How to replace lower filter in a Maytag DWV9200AAX diswasher
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This is fairly easy filter to remove and replace. You'll need to remove the bottom rack and remove the lower wash arm. Then you take the pump apart from the top down in order to access the filter for replacement. Below is a video that shows you the entire process. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?