John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Sub)I just was in chat session with "Ted" in Parts Dept and

Customer Question

I just was in chat session with "Ted" in Parts Dept and he advised me to contact this dept.
My Kenmore refrigerator, model #253.60602411 arrived today, but had no freezer light. I would like a technician to come out to install one if you would - this is really a necessity. Why doesn't this model have a freezer light already installed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Sears?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mistakenly was put into your Just Chat session, when I was trying to contact Sears for a question about my newly delivered refrigerator. This site requested my credit card and "down payment" for $5 to be applied to my credit card. I respectfully ***** ***** that charge to be removed from my card as I never asked questions and got into wrong site. Would you be so kind as to remove these charges? I thank you in advance for your help. ***@******.*** If you need to talk to me live, my name is Donna @ 781-20=93-2859
Hello:
I will take care of that for you immediately. No need to reply, I'll close down this question. Good luck with your refrigerator and have a great day!
Thanks,
Gina
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Gina!!!!