Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

John my name is ***** ***** I own Affordable Appliance Repair

Customer Question

Hi John my name is ***** ***** I own Affordable Appliance Repair in Des Moines, Iowa. The problem I have is I have a retirement complex that somebody tried to break into the coin boxes on 4 washers and dryers. I found new coin boxes thru sears but they are the wrong ones. The model numbers for the washers are 110.82405830, dryer 110.87403810, the coin boxes are Greenwald Sentinel II and I can't get a number for Greenwald industries so I can try to get the right one's. I also do not know how I am going to get the old boxes out of the dryer"s.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Reliable Parts is an authorized distributor for Greenwald. Their contact information is below. As for getting the old boxes out, you will need to get several high speed drill bits and drill it out. It will not be easy and will consume several bits and hours of drilling.
Reliable Parts
11439 S.E. Foster Road
Portland, OR 97266
Phone:(###) ###-####
Fax:(###) ###-####
www.reliableparts.com