Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have a code: AM71 UI73 EEKEO-068 with a red 06 under where

Customer Question

Have a code: AM71 UI73 EEKEO-068 with a red 06 under where it says KITCHEN-AID with the clock reading 12:00. When I cut the breaker off (to try to reset) this is the code that comes up after ten seconds it ask to enter the time. No sound or change in display?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
AM71 UI73 EEKEO-068 is just a software version as the oven display board is booting up. Once the display board has booted up, the oven should start to work like normal and you should be able to program the time and such. If you get no response pushing any button, it sounds like your touch control panel has failed and would need to be replaced.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?