Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

MY GE Triton XL Eterma Series dishwasher won't stop beeping

Customer Question

MY GE Triton XL Eterma Series dishwasher won't stop beeping . I tried resetting...now I turned off breaker and unplugged it and it still is beeping. Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
When the dishwasher continuously beeps, it means that either the touchpad or the dispenser is shorted and will need to be replaced. The best way to determine which part has failed is to flip the breaker off to the dishwasher and unplug the wires doing to the dispenser inside the door after taking the door apart. Flip the power back on to the dishwasher and if it no longer beeps, replace the dispenser. If it still continues to beep, the touch pad would need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?