Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have Frigidaire wall oven, I need to replace the upper relay board. How to I get to tho

Customer Question

i have Frigidaire wall oven, I need to replace the upper relay board. How to I get to those components and replace it? Do I have to remove oven from the wall to replace the electronics (upper relay board), and if so how do I do that?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.
You just slide the oven out of the wall. You may have 4 anchor screws holding it to the cabinet. Then just remove the top metal sheet pan on the unit and the board is right there. There is a angles sheet cover and then the longer flat one, you can remove both for easier access to it. It is fairly easy to get at and change out, just make sure you shut the circuit breaker off to the unit first.