Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore 665.15801891 dishwasher. The "lock on" light

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore 665.15801891 dishwasher. The "lock on" light is flashing and none of the buttons are working.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to reset the panel to fix the problem? Does the control board need to be replaced?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You should just need to press and hold the NO HEAT DRY button for 5 seconds and the control panel should unlock. If that doesn't work, your control board has failed and would need to be replaced inside the door of your dishwasher. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?