Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I had a power surge and now my freezer won't reset. I have

Customer Question

I had a power surge and now my freezer won't reset. I have done the hold the alarm reset button down but it doesn't beep. LO came one but it went back to OF the the UN came one but went back to OF. I can't get it to anything. The freezer is plugged into on of thse plugs with a reset button on it. I have reset it and it works
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have an answer yet. WHY????? I need this freezer back on NOW
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The electronic control may have been damaged with the power disturbance. Unplug it for at least 30 minutes. If the control does not reset, it will probably need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?