Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a dometic fridge and it is not cooling properly It is

Customer Question

I have a dometic fridge and it is not cooling properly It is not working right on propane or electric the flue is getting hot but the outside vent is not. The freezer is cold on the bottom but not freezing and the fridge walls are not cold the fridge metal cooling part is only slightly cool could it be a fuse blown or can it be reset I have the acsess panel on the outside of unit off it worked fine last week end
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the vent cap is not getting hot but the flue is, you have something in the flue that is blocking the flow of air. You will likely need to remove that cap and see what it is. Once you have removed that blockage, I suspect the issue will go away. Let me know what you find in there.