Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am on Amazon trying to find a replacement LG dryer

Customer Question

I am on Amazon trying to find a replacement for my LG dryer lint filter or screen. None of the items will fit my model number, DLGX3471V. Can you please help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The filter you need for your model number is ***** number ADQ56656401 and you can order that on Amazon if you'd like. Below is a link to the part. CLICK HERE for lint filter screen We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?