Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Kenmore He2 wont start. I've replaced discharge pump (there

Customer Question

My Kenmore He2 wont start. I've replaced discharge pump (there was junk stuck in prop) and now I've replaced CCU. There was a F01 code (Status LEDs and Add Garment) now it just locks the door when I try to start. Have to manual open from pull tab. I have some appliance experience but don't know what to do next. Help.
Model 110.46462500
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the control "sees" the tub as full of water. Is the pump running when the door locks? What is the part number of the control you replaced?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, Sorry but your answer went to my junk mail and I didn't see it till now (June 24). I finally took the motor control board out (the one in the bottom rear) and found an open solder joint. I soldered and it worked! Thanks for your help.